lTunix

Hello, i have a problem when i try install Mac Os Sierra on my Notebook

HP 430 PC Notebook

Intel Core i3-2310M 2.10Ghz

6Gb RAM

Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 802.11b|g|n WiFi Adapter

Intel HD 3000

Realtek ALC270 High Definition Audio Controller

Im using Clover (BootDiskUtility) and bootpack macOS Sierra 10.12 for Hp430, but when i try boot Mac Os Sierra in my hp 430 i have an error "waiting for root devices" then the system crash like "graphic glitch" and stop sign.

But before this error appears "usbmsc non unique identifier". Im using 2 pendrives to install the system, one of them is the clover and the other its the Operative system.

I tried change the usb port and the bootflags npci=0x2000 & npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes, etc and the error appears again and again.

Help me please :(

Sorry for my bad english

post-108346-0-83787800-1503548408_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

lTunix, no double/multiple posting on the forum please...

It seems you also tried to use Chameleon boot options with Clover ("bootflags npci=0x2000 & npci=0x3000 USBBusFix=Yes"). Needless to say that wouldn't work...

• Administrators

You don't need to quote every message you directly reply to...

In all likelyhood, it's a USB issue. Try to unplug and replug the key with the macOS installer. But I would recommend you only use 1 key, not 2.

You may also try this revised DSDT where the device-id injection was removed from USB devices + iGPU.

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

Hello! I came back again with good news :) I finally started Mac OS, the problem was that I used 2 USB, the solution was to put the operating system and clover boot loader in the same "key" or usb, I am now trying to install the audio kext. .. When I install everything I will upload the "bootpack" here, thanks a lot for the answers :)

again sorry... im too new with "hackintosh"

post-108346-0-48989700-1503629298_thumb.png