chris1111

Clover EDP ?

ok to be able to provide a precise opinion and be able to make suggestions, it would have to be opened. Is it compatible with Sierra 10.12.6 ?

I am running HP Probook 6570b Sierra 10.12.6

post-10872-0-94853400-1503746948_thumb.png

it is open source project chris. it was intended for the whole Hackentosh community to use as a repo for machines kinda like the way clover and chameleon are.

that error is the installer has bot been updated for new os's I think we used platypus for the app.

we could use more dev's on the team. we only had one dev (Emly Dinesh) that continued and maintained the project where Leon left off. but the code grew and became a bit over whelming for just 1 person plus as you know real life sometimes takes over our hobbies time.

so now we have the chance to reboot the project with the help of a few great devs that joined the project. Deepak and Sherlocks plus Dinesh

it is open source project chris. it was intended for the whole Hackentosh community to use as a repo for machines kinda like the way clover and chameleon are.

that error is the installer has bot been updated for new os's I think we used platypus for the app.

we could use more dev's on the team. we only had one dev (Emly Dinesh) that continued and maintained the project where Leon left off. but the code grew and became a bit over whelming for just 1 person plus as you know real life sometimes takes over our hobbies time.

so now we have the chance to reboot the project with the help of a few great devs that joined the project. Deepak and Sherlocks plus Dinesh

Ok thank you for the clear responsse

If you need anny help for Packaging Clover or Chameleon, also script for Clover, let me know

Have a nice Day  8-)

Ok thank you for the clear responsse

If you need anny help for Packaging Clover or Chameleon, also script for Clover, let me know

Have a nice Day  8-)

Hi Chris,

We would love some feedback and help in developing our EDP reboot. If you think can help with the bootloader stuff then please lets discuss over at our team chat (if you would like to work as a team for long term). If you can't then let me know your suggestions and what you can do exactly to our current EDP.

Thanks

Hi EMlyDinEsH

thanks

I like your concept of custom boot pack

I have been building my Clover and Chameleon packages for several years

I use the same script that are available on the source, what I always try to do is to create programs easier to use.
I know that it does not like old members pure and hard but I do not care because my goal is to help as many people as possible.

With Clover what is good is that have it does not need to touch the system of OS X, all the kext are injected by Clover
Edit**
with chameleon it is possible also but sometimes a little more difficult

It is certain that on some config, kext must be set in LE or SLE
I always have new ideas to run the programs on new OS X, this is also a challenge.
I put a few on the github ➤ My repository But I have a lot more

It is difficult for me to give an idea on EDP future because I do not know it but it seems to have enormous potential and could touch much more config
Thanks