ssd m.2 not showing

patricia2626

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

if you could make the USB installer, you could easily copy that file to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI

I'm assuming you have a Mac to create the USB Installer.

Use EFI Mounter v3.app from the guide I linked above to mount the EFI partition of the USB drive. Navigate to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and drop the file there.

Done

if you could make the USB installer, you could easily copy that file to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI

I'm assuming you have a Mac to create the USB Installer.

Use EFI Mounter v3.app from the guide I linked above to mount the EFI partition of the USB drive. Navigate to /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and drop the file there.

Done

1. A downloaded OS X El Capitan / Sierra Application from the Mac App Store what does this mean when i boot i dont use mac store for dmg i used my window 10 to boot from it and had a dmg from forum to make it boot can i still use that to move the efi file to there or do i need download the macos sierra originals from the store app store 

are we making new usb installer as i boot it from usb and made it on the hardrive and now only looking for 960 evo m.2 but the descriptions of links talks allot how to boot for new people how to make a usb is this to install it on window or how to make a ssd m.2 drvie to boot from it little confusing  what the step i need to follow as i used this one before here https://forum.amd-osx.com/viewtopic.php?t=1693