[SOLVED] E7470 + DW1560 - WiFi Not Detected

mwoertler

That fixed the wifi! Now my video is back to having artifacts on screen.... so i changed the Graphics ig-platform-id back to 0x19260000 (which got it working previously) but thats not doing the trick now.... IM trying to compare my previous config.plist file with the new one too see what might have changed but I want to make sure I dont revert any changes that had to do with getting the wifi card working... 

previous post regarding artifacts: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/10055-no-macos-sierra-installer-boot-option-in-clover/page-3

Signature updated! My apologies for not providing all the specs. I tried config.HD540.zip -- No dice

To ensure I'm doing this right.. let me mention what I did:

1. Mount EFI Partition
  2. Replace ACPI & Kexts Folder with those in (E7470_1.17.5_alternate) along with config.plist in config.HD540.zip
  3. Copy Kets files from Kexts/LE to Library/Extensions on main HDD
  4. Follow Step 8 Found Here
  5. Fix Permissions
  6. Rebuild kextcache
  7. Reboot

Ack, so, the new zip file had DSDT.dsl ... not thinking i just changed the extension to aml and override the old DSDT -- now i cant boot. 

I probably should have read that it needed to be compiled to an aml file. Soo... with that said, do i need to create abootable clover thumb drive, and boot to it or is there an easier way to update the EFI partition when I cant boot to the os? Possibly from Clover EFI Shell?