Latitude E6330 High Sierra Upgrade using Clover

griftopia

@Syonagar - Thanks for suggestion. I just now saw this. Will definitely try and update this post.

Right now pulling my hair out trying to get another laptop to sleep.

EDIT - Tried every possible thing. Laptop always starts at 100% brightness and don't see any nvram.plist.

I ran the script to save. didnt do anything

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

griftopia,

I too experience that same issue where nvram.efi was not installed in my EFI partition. With every new clover updates and new machines being hacked this issue comes and go.

There are a few extreme measures that you can try that may affect your existing mac os install.

Try to reformat your EFI partition and reinstall clover. Make sure you save your old clover folders especially the config.plist, patched acpi, efi64drivers and kexts folders which you will need to re-copy to your new EFI folder.

If still no luck, wipe clean the hard disk partition table and recreate the GUID partition table. This will create a new EFI partition apart from the Mac OS partition.

Im assuming here that there may be problems with your EFI partitions.

Off course after you tried each measure above to recreate your EFI partitions, repeat previous suggestions on trying to get nvram.efi installed.

Good luck!