Acer Aspire V 15 V5-591G-55TU - Mojave

kushwavez

Yes of course, but I don't have a headset with microphone.:'D I'm using USB 7.1 headset and a 2.1 speaker.

Hibernate mode disabled. What do you mean usb 3.0 fix on dsdt? My USB 3.0s are native. I red some posts about this problem and I saw that real Macbook users are also have this problem. I had issues with AppStore and iMessages on 10.12.6 but it's fixed with using a right smbios and a right generated serial number with Clover Configurator.

EDIT: On Sierra 10.12.6 Sleep mode working fine.

@viktor001 The gray/black-ish screen after sleep is a common problem affecting Laptops running High Sierra. I tried everything that I could possibly do for my ASUS R541UJ in order to fix this issue but it persisted.

Hope Apple will fix this with future updates. Do you still have High Sierra installed? If yes, you could try upgrading to 10.13.1 and see if this issue is fixed.

Regards

• Moderators

I was able to get display to work properly after wake by replacing AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext from 10.12.6

I know this is not a fix, but a workaround temporarily until a fix is found.

Didn't test to see if it'll have any ill effect in the long run.

Sooo yes, sleep mode is working now with replaced "AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext" form 10.12.6, but now when system wakes up, I can't start any videos. Even in Safari or quicktime. For example: after sleep I wanted to start a yt video, page loaded normally, then when I clicked on a video, it's started to buffering, then the whole Safari froze and I had to Force quit. Tried Chrome too, same. Then I decided to use more SKLGraphics kexts from 12.6, but they broke the Graphics and the system transparent style in dock and other apps.

I don't know if this just on my system.

• Moderators

As I said, I didn't test for any ill-effect it might have.

I've a better solution, hopefully it'll work for you too

Restore all your vanilla files that you had replace.

Then Inject custom EDID to fix the blank screen after wake from sleep

See here for instruction

I use "Apple MacBook Pro Display 16:10"