[SUCCESS] Sierra on Optiplex 9020

fademar

Hello,

I recently got my hands on a Dell Optiplex 9020 i4590 / 8Go / SSD 500Go (I replaced the hard drive with a ssd). I am trying to turn it into a hackintosh with macOS Sierra by following the Guide with the last bootpack 9020_A20. 

Unfortunately, I am not able to even create the USB installer. I followed every step carefully (using Clover Configurator 4.53.0.0 and Clover 4243) but when I boot on the usb, the macOs Install option doesn't show up at all. Is there anybody who can help me with that ? 

Thank you in advance

• Moderators

Note: Bootpack (EFI) consists of combining the Generic EFI + the model you're downloading!!!

Instruction:

1. Download the Generic EFI folder.
  2. Download model below and add the contents into the Generic /EFI/Clover  folder

Either use the generic EFI from guide or download HFSPlus.efi and place in /EFI/Clover/driver64UEFI

Thank you so much ! I kinda feel stupid though, I didn't read the post about bootpack carefully. 

The installation went smoothly so far, except one thing. These actions : 

Copy kexts from /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions of Macintosh SSD

Note: Ignore warning/error messages and click OK, then run commands below.

8. Repair permission and rebuild cache. Run command from terminal

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

lead to this error in the terminal : 

rebuilding //System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext EAPDFix.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC280.kext

KernelCache ID: DB9524D4BE5B822FA844CBDD5A23E6FA

File at path '/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel' changed, cannot be used

Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[999] exited with status 77.

Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

Any advice for that ? 

EDIT : as excepted from the error, I do not ear any sound coming from the hackintosh.

Edited by fademar