Asus n73jf graphics not detected? 10.10 clover

Rudy102

Hello everyone!

Im writing to you, coz Im looking for a solution to my problem. I have been trying to install 10.10 OS X on my asus n73JF laptop. After loading a clover and trying to boot a installation of OS X all I get is a black screen. 

Where is the problem? Can it be lack of proper configuration of clover for my intel hd graphic card? I was trying to find proper config but Im not so fluent in IT. I can't find the exact config for mine intel hd card, can anyone help me?

There are a lot of similar n73 hackintoshes but with hd 3xxxx or higher cards, so i cant take their pattern.

Specification:

Asus N73Jf 2.Intel Core i5 450M @ 2.40GHz, SSE (1,2,3,3s,4.1,4.2) 3. Intel® 5 Series 4 Port SATA AHCI Controller 4.chipset hm55 5.nVidia GeForce GT 425M 1GB; Intel HD Graphics (its hard to find sth more about this intel card, 6.Realtek ALC269 7.Atheros AR8131 8.Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter 9.HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT32N, ssd Plextor 128GB 2,5" SATA S3C TLC

Intel 1st gen graphics card are a little hard to make then work in OS X 10.10+

For the time being, just to install OS X you can delete the following two kexts from /System/Library/Extensions on you USB drive.

• AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext
  • AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext

You will have to create your installer using BaseBianriesClone method. I have created a script for that, in that you have to select old way while creating installer USB.

Upon creating the installer USB, delete the above mentioned kexts and then you can install OS X yosemite.

Upon installing post here then i'll guide you further.