[Mini Guide] HighSierra Dell E5430

vic1

Hi 

I'm using this pc (i5 ) with intel HD graphics 4000  ( Resolution: 1366 x 768 )

everything work prety fine except HD graphics it shows me ( Intel HD Graphics 4000 4 MB )

please any ideas how can fix it 

thanx 

• Moderators

You're using a Distro (HackintoshZone)...that's a bad idea because you don't know what's been removed from the ISO. In your case, it looks like all the Intel HD graphics kexts has been removed which is why you don't have full graphics acceleration. 

You need to restore all the Intel HD graphics kexts; at minimum for HD 4000 to work, you need these restore to /System/Library/Extensions

• AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext
  • AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext
  • AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle
  • AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle
  • AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsVADriver.bundle

You're running HS 10.13.0, you could try updating to 10.13.3, that might add the kexts back for you. But first make sure to upgrade Clover and Lilu.kext & it's plugins otherwise might might encounter a Kernel Panic.

You might want to change the SMBios as well, iMac14,2 is wrong for this system, go with MBP9,2. Use latest Clover Configurator to generate it. 

Click on FAQ in my signature for any question you might have regarding repairing and rebuilding cache after updates. 

thanks again . 

you scared me man when you said is a bad idea to install a  Distro from (HackintoshZone) 

so 

1 - i download mac high sierra from app store .

2 -  and made my bootable USB.

3 - i change the EFI by the file in EFI USB installer in first post.

when i restart and try to start installation it gives me some errors 

please .what should i do ?

PS :i'm newbie ,(we do not have the same resolution .my  Resolution is (1366 x 768) .is that what makes this error !) 

post-117673-0-48275400-1517426354_thumb.jpg

post-117673-0-72649000-1517426377_thumb.jpg