murad3994

[Solved] E7470 High Sierra (NVMe) fresh install failed

same thing using latest clover installer ..

I decided to revert back to the alternative installer and used the same EFI that worked before (EFI alternative installer) but now I get kp.

so I give up man!

KP :(

I tried enabling FixHeaders since I notice it was disabled but didn't help!

Not sure what you mean, but I was talking about the config in Post #35 and yes it didn't work

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/10158-e7470-high-sierra-nvme-fresh-install-failed/page-4&do=findComment&comment=74557

The latest one you provided in Post #43 worked with the alternative installer but didn't work with Clover.

I attached both EFIs (with latest config.plist) for Clover and the other.

EFI (Clover).zip sadly it didn't work for me = KP

EFI (alternative installer).zip showed the SSD but the OS was slower than before

Edit: in the attached EFI (Clover).zip, I used: Generic EFI + murad3994 and replaced its config with the latest one in post #43.

wow sorry to hear that. but hackintoshing can be exhausting. but you have to remember its not meant to run on our machines.some machines do have weird issues I had 2 same machines and one did not want to work no matter what I did I think at the end I wiped the cmos and retried.

Alright, let's try without DSDT/SSDT in ACPI/Patched. Remove all of them except SSDT-PNLF.aml

You could keep all the kexts too

Use the Config.plist with the Clover install

config.plist.zip