Kext for Atheros AR946x/AR9485/AR9565 wireless cards

black.dragon74

No, speed go up to 30+ Mbps using a/b/g access point as reported by speedtest.net. The same speed in Windows.

Here is the wireless status. Note that my card is Dell DW1707 with AR9565. Bluetooth "works" by modding a IOBluetoothFamily plist (but only after login to Windows (to turn it on) and restart to OS X).

Dell DW1707 Atheros AR9565 status.jpg

speedtest.net results.png

• Administrators

Usually, it's done by adjusting the vendor and device id in the profile of an existing bluetooth model or -preferably- by creating a new one for your own device. You'd simply copy/paste an existing entry and modify the vendor + device ids (in decimal) to match those of your own module.

You may look this up in existing Bluetooth threads found in the R&D->Wireless and Bluetooth section.

I have an interesting problem with ar9485 wifi card on macos mojave (10.14.6). I tried all of kexts suggested on different forums but I couldn't connect to a network.

WiFi is on, it seems to be working. When I click wifi icon it lists wifi networks. I click my network's name and I enter wpa2 password. It is trying to connect and after about 15 seconds shows password popup again with "connection failed" message. is this problem caused by kext or have i any other problem? I think kexts are working properly. Anybody have an idea about this?

Thanks...