E7440 MACH Reboot on High Sierra

murad3994

Hi crew

I installed fresh copy of HS on my E7440, and it runs smooth. But I ran into a problem with post installation guide. I get 'Attempting system restart.. MACH Reboot' when I restarted. I think it happens when I generate new Serial number. 

If you ask why I think that, it's because before I proceed with post installation guide, I wanted to check if I'm able to login with an apple ID. Instead I got 'Account limit reached', and after Googling I figured it's because of the serial number. So I generated one and restarted. Then it hit me with mach reboot. went back to previous config, and booted again fine and continued with post installation. Then again Mach reboot. 

P.S: Tried MacBookAir6,1/6,2 , both same result.

P.S2:

File System: HFS+

Clover Installer: v4289

Clover Configurator: v4.55

• Moderators

When generating, make sure to use Clover Configurator 4.54. If you're using 4.55, then you must have Clover v4288 + (v4289 latest at this time).

Reason, Clover Configurator 4.55 changes FixHeaders_20000000 to FixHeaders or all ACPI DSDT fixes to new names without the digits at the end.

Older Clover will not recognized this fix and will failed if the fixes are mandatory which is in this case.