DELL LATITUDE 7280 TB

abraxis

Hi here's my report,

Using the parched DSDT/SSDT of BIOS 1.6.5 I couldn't get the trackpad to work with latest Voodoo kext from rehabman. It wasn't working with ApplePS2 in Clover folder as well.

I still can't get backlight control to work if not waking from sleep.

Here are the report files using your latest DSDT Jake.

debug_31697_before_sleep.zip

debug_12771_after_sleep.zip

MacBook Pro 11,2 is a poor choice as it is a dual GPU laptop. Use MacBook Pro 11,1 that only has IGPU.

Remove "Backlight Level" from System Parameters in your config.plist. (Clovers sets your backlight to 0 on boot)

Your trackpad is on I2C bus. Both the kexts you tried are meant for trackpads on PS2 bus.

Try using VoodooI2C (DO NOT inject using clover). Before installing you might consider removing VoodooPS2Trackpad and VoodooPS2Mouse from /S/L/E/VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/Plugins and then rebuilding caches (sudo kextcache -i /)

Regards

See if this helps. If you use sorted order do not forget to add SSDT-ALS0 to it.

If you change anything is is expected that you report with new set of debug files

Note for trackpad: before using VoodooI2c you should delete (AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext, AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext and AppleHPM.kext from /S/L/E)

Regards

SSDT-ALS0.aml.zip

For brightness: Try using ig-platform-id: 0x191b0000

For Trackpad:

Trackpad is failing to initialize because you have renamed _DSM methods to XDSM.

VoodooI2C requires proper DSDT for it to work.

Replace your DSDT with the one attached and see if it works.

P.S: Looking at your IOREG ACPI Name: DLL079f is in fact a ALPS I2C device but VoodooI2C recognizes it as: Synaptics 7500 Clearpad. Can you please confirm what trackpad you have by looking in Windows Device Manager maybe?

Remove LE folder from CLOVER/Kexts/Other(as they are not being injected) and install kexts from there to /L/E

Regards

DSDT-I2C.zip

• Like 1