[HELP] 7710 Post Install Issue

tom032792

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after making those changes and rebuilding the cache and stuff again, I've lost audio? Sleep does seem to be working though. I can only wake via the power button (not the keyboard) but I'm not too upset about that and that may even be working as intended. I really don't know why I lost audio again though. 

EDIT: Ok, I changed the audio layout-ID back to 11 from 18 and audio is back, though it still doesn't work again after sleep (which is still working).

I'm also getting random freezes not long after logging in. If I load up final cut it freezes, and sometimes it just freezes a second or two after loading in to the main screen.

EDIT: I think this has been solved. I'd downloaded some templates for final cut and if I remove them then the freezing seems to stop. Only issues remaining are: 

1) Backlight levels are messed up: First 8 function normally and then the remaining "notches" are just random brightness levels

2) No audio after sleep. 

Thank you again for so much help. 

Here's the output. 

I am still also getting pseudo hard-locks every so often, idk why. That never seemed to happen till after the sleep patch we made. Basically the computer will start up normally and every 2nd or 3rd boot it seems the cursor will still respond but all the windows and the UI are entirely unresponsive otherwise. 

kextcache output.rtf