Finishing High Sierra Installation in E6430

Alejandro

Hi,

First let me thank everyone for all the guides, notes and contribution. Really thank you.

Ok.. I have a Dell E6430 laptop. I changed the Wireless card for one compatible, and installed a 500GB SSD. 

I'm installing High Sierra. I followed the guide "Dell Latitude / Inspiron / Precision / XPS - Clover Guide" and all the installation process went perfect. I just go trouble to manage to start the mac OS without the Pendrive, but that's working now.

Now my problem is the post installation. I followed the rest of the guide but for some reason it's not working. 

My issues are the following:

• USB Port not working. (This one is very weird, only the left usb port works. The right ones are not working)
  • Sound is not working.
  • Battery status not working.
  • Webcam is not working.
  • HDMI (not tested yet)
  • VGA (not tested yet)

So far my biggest concern is the USB and sound, .

I used the  E6430_A12.zip.

Please find attached a copy of my EFI folder of the USB installer. The same content is in the EFI partition of the laptop.

Any help will be truly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

CloverUSBContent.zip

That's the step 7 of the post installation guide right? 

I did that. But that make reference to L/E (/Library/Extensions), do I need to do the same and put the kexts in /System/Library/Extensions?

Do you guys think it could be something about the Clover start. That's where I struggled a lot. And I don't know If I'm preventing something to start correctly.

I don't know if this is useful but attach is the EFI partition of my hard drive.

Again, thanks a lot.

EFI-E6430.zip