High Sierra in Dell Latitude E6230 with Clover... everything works but 3 things :(

rwar

Herve,

Thank you for posting your latest EFI folder... although I can't make it past the kernel load (the "+++++++").

I started with another fresh install of macOS High Sierra... still can't load the kernel.

I upgraded my BIOS from A07 to A11 but still no success with your EFI folder.

I had to revert to my own EFI folder and make the config.plist as close to yours as possible. I have used your all your provided kexts, your DSDT.aml. Now everything works, even sleep and wake up with the webcam present :)

I have attached it below for anyone who wants to see.

The variations of my EFI folder relative to yours:

I truly need the "FixHeaders" to avoid a kernel panic 5 seconds into the kernel boot.

The AppleHDA_IDT92HD93 didn't load from the Clover Kexts folder... I had to move it to /Library/Extensions/

I didn't need the IOGraphicsFamily kext patch and everything seems OK. How do I test whether I need it?

I didn't generate my SSDT nor used yours... yet.

I didn't apply any "pmset" command... yet.

I have a lot of Themes :D ... explanation of the 36MB EFI :D

I used my own VoodooPS2-HS.kext (version 6.0.0). Yours (version 4.0.0) didn't let me load the Trackpad prefpane and the tilde key inserts a "plusminus".

Thank you again for your help... tomorrow I will do the last 2 steps.

P.D. Has your AppleHDA_IDT...kext changed? I didn't need the EAPDFix kext anymore :)

EFI_E6230_rwar.zip

Hey 

I tried since hours to install on my E6230 Rev. A01 HS. I think I made all correct with different instructions here in the forum.

I used the EFI from Herve above.

But whatever I do (I tried many different settings in the BIOS) clover will not work/boot at all.

Is there any special setting to do in the BIOS?

I really appreciate any kind of support.

PS: On the same notebook I had before 2-3 years successful installed at that time with chameleon an older version of OSX.

At that time it worked really good.