iMessage not working at all

fasta

hello guys

I'm having a problem with activating iMessages and FaceTime for a long time. I tried everything but I can not sign in with my AppleID on my iPhone 5, and I can not sign in with my hackintosh. I always have a error "An error occurred during activation. Try again."

I think the problem is not in my hackintosh, but in AppleID, because I have this bug on the iPhone. Likewise, neither FaceTime nor Handoff works.

Can anyone please help me?

My Machine:

Asus UX360 Skylake, High Sierra, Clover, BCM94352Z

In attached file is config and IOregistry file

Archiv.zip

I always have a error "An error occurred during activation. Try again."

You probably have you Apple ID blacklisted. What you can try is, create a new Apple ID and try using iMessage/FaceTime on your hack with it. If it works, cool. Else, you might consider debugging it.

In case you want to recover you original Apple ID, call apple support (don't mention about your hack though, tell them about "iPhone" part).

Regards

thank you!

so I called for support and my AppleID was unblocked. The iPhone now works like a charm. But in hackintosh I get a customer code error. I tried deleting the plist files in the preferences folder according to the tutorial, but it did not help. what now? 

Call Apple support again and tell them you are getting an “iMessage Validation code”. Ask them to complete the registration for you. Also, just so you know, there is no other way to get rid of that code except calling Apple.

Your conversation should be like, “Hey there! I’m facing a lil issue while trying to log in to iMessage on my macBook. It js giving me a validation code. Can you please complete the registration for me?”

Most of the time they’ll say, “Okay sir, what’s the code”

Once they approve your code. iMessage will start to work.

Note: Please don’t change anything related to SMBIOS once you have iMessage working. Also, it may take more than 1 tries with different SMBIOS as iMessage is the most finicky software while trying to run on a hack.

All the best!

Regards

well thank you. and what about Handoff? is it somehow connected to iCloud or is it a separate problem?

If you are able to log in to iCloud preferences on your havk and you have the supported hardware, Handoff will work.

P.S: It requires a patch to work. Make sure you are using that patch.

Regards

If you are able to log in to iCloud preferences on your havk and you have the supported hardware, Handoff will work.

P.S: It requires a patch to work. Make sure you are using that patch.

Regards

thank you sir. but the last question, how can I install patch for a handoff? (high sierra)