Install OSX 10.7 Lion on D630 X3100

Mariusz

How i see ur website osxlatitude video show Dell d630 install mac Great! i don't understand! If Mac Snow Leaped 10.6.3 or 10.6.8 Install D630 Possible?

you need to post a new thread - this will enable the administrators to answer your question.

I am only a user just like you, and my d630 does not work either.

You have to do a lot of research to find out if your particular configuration is

compatible - every little difference between your model/configuration to one that

works could be a reason for this to not work for you.

You have to do a lot of research and you have to start a new thread from the main page.

mesh to the docking station's video port but nothing further. what does that mean? are you trying to do this while being on a docking station?

Bronxteck,

I just noticed that during the boot process there is a message about failure to load

ApplePS2keyboard due to dependencies.

Do you know what these dependencies are ?

Or how do I go about finding that out?

Also, is the -v output being stored in a log file somewhere?

If not, is there a way to direct this output to a file ?

Dear ovi,

You can display the -v printout by typing "sudo dmesg" in the terminal. Dmesg prints it from a log file which should be somewhere in the /var or /var/log directory.

Cheers!

Dear Syonagar,

thank you so much. I should have asked this question when I just got started.

Hello,

I just get a D630 Core 2 Duo and I try to install Lion on it.

I used to post the procedure to create a bootable USB, it works well except I can not have WIFI.

Here's what I did:

1) Bios version A17 - All by default except:

- Bios WIFI = inactive

- BIOS = SATA AHCI

My wireless card is a "Dell Wireless"

Once the installation process finished, I reboot and activating the wifi in the bios but arrived in the system no wifi mac visible, I tried to create a new connection but I can not check the wifi (gray text) .

How could I turn on wifi please?

For information I'm using a Lion 10.7.1 - you need it absolutely a 10.7.0?

Thank you for your help.