Need help with Precision m4700 HighSierra 10.13.2

perbart

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use folder EFI of perbart  for create usb and install. And it has AppleALC.kext + Lilu.kext in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other. And i  "Open Config.plist with Clover Configurator. Click on Devices on the left. On the right under Audio, enter 12 above inject". After Config and restart my laptop but  my laptop is freeze in blackmonitor and apple image! Can you help me. Thank you !

• Moderators

boot to Clover, hit the space bar. Select verbose & debug 0x100 mode

Post error.

Could be you're using an older version of Clover Configurator and changed the value of FixHeaders to FixHeaders_20000000.

Boot to Clover, go to Option -> ACPI Patching -> DSDT Fix mask and enable FixHeaders if that's the case. Make sure to use latest CC v4.60.3.4

i use Clover_v2.4k_r4411 make usb boot intall but not working. After know thread and download folder EFI of  perbart and use Clover_v2.4k_r4411 make usb and  delete in usb /EFI and coppy folder EFI download to USB and intall. After intall success i use Clover_v2.4k_r4411 create boot and delete my dissk /EFI, Coppy download EFI to my diski intall mac. My job is true or have problems ?