E7450 A15: can upgrade to HS?

acquarius.13

Hi everybody! As the subject of this topic I tried to create a USB with HS installer, following both the Dell Latitude E7450 guide and the more general Dell latitude/Inspiron/Precision/XPS - Clover Guide. I applied the HS boot pack as described by Jake in the main guide for this Dell, tried to boot but the result is this one attached. As mentioned in the title, I have bios A15. Can anyone light me the right way? Thankspost-105077-1514329283856.jpg

Here in attachment there is the EFI folder, without theme folder, of USB stick.

In order to specify this particular thing, I created a USB bootable drive since I don't have a test partition where to try all the kexts, bootpacks, etc..

I have a secondary, SATA converted to USB, hard disk where to test new things. I firstly tried to install HS from the installer but with no success. That's why I tried the USB way.

If I understood correctly from Jake, I have to try first to update to A17 prior the update to HS.

Thanks

EFI.zip

I managed to update the bios to A17. Boot process now goes on (so bootpack cannot be used with A15) but, at a certain point, apple logo appears with an empty progress bar, then suddenly disappear. Is there anything I can do more?

Now I can retry to boot again. Maybe it is sufficient to give a second chance to installer..