Z87X-UD5H macOS Sierra update to High Sierra 10.13.2

bonejoev

First of all thanks to everyone for this great community.

I have a Gigabyte z87x-ud5h that has been working wonderfully with Macos Sierra 10.12.6 everything works. but I want to update directly from Sierra to High Sierra 10.13.2. I followed a guide at modmy.com that allows you to preserve the current HFS+ file system using a terminal command which automatically restarts the computer upon entering this command, but when it starts the installation it gets stuck at "attempting System Restart.....MACH Reboot" and I have to restart it manually. if anybody can give me a hand or point me to the right direction I'd gladly appreciate it.

yes I still see the installer option and if I select it again gives me the same result. I tried playing around with boot flags, I tried nv_disable=1 along side kext-dev-mode=1, and same results, something to note I can still boot into my sierra system without any problems.

• Moderators

You can either open Config.plist with latest Clover Configuration 4.59, under ACPI/Fixes/2

or during Clover boot, go to Options, under ACPI patching / DSDT Fix Mask, you'll find Fix Headers at the bottom, enable it and try booting.

Attach your Clover folder for further review