E7450 : Problem with High Sierra installer

quartz38

Hi,

I have done some tests today.

I created again a High Sierra USB key with terminal procedure and try several boot with different boot pack changing only ACPI /patched and config.plist. The folder kext is good tested.

No more success, the key is in the patched folder and I have not the knowledge to patch it at this time..

So, if someone can patch mine which is in the first post or give me the way to do it .. many thanks by advance.

PS : I have Sierra 10.12.6 running with everything (wifi, graphics, usb, etc ) if I can get information from it to help

:|

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

post your Sierra bootpack for review

Ultimately, you just need to

enable FixHeaders in Config under ACPI fixes

Remove SSDTs (Cpu0Ist + CpuSsdt)

Drop TableIDs (Cpu0Ist + CpuSsdt) in Config

Update to latest Clover 4369 (time of writing)

Update to latest Lilu.kext 1.2.1 (time of writing)

@quartz38

Few days ago I reinstalled HS 10.13.2 from scratch. Booting from USB and installation went without any problem.

I took complete Clover folder from my USB, packed it and attached it for you. Please note that this one is not the same one I already sent to you over private message, which I made from latest generic EFI and latest bootpack that Jake posted.

This one is slightly different, with different set of patched files. Those are also patched by Jake, but origin folder was from my machine. One of those should work on your machine.

I guess it would be easiest to Mount EFI partition of your USB, delete complete Clover folder there and just paste this one from attachment. Just to be sure that everything is in right place.

Also, please check those few things:

1. Check if this option is enabled in your BIOS. It must be turned ON

20180110_234103.jpg

2. Use F12 every time during installation and be sure that you actually booting from USB

20180110_233501.jpg

3. Check the Clover version (in the right bottom corner) and boot from USB

20180110_233539.jpg

4. There will be two noticeable delays during boot.

20180110_233630.jpg

20180110_233630.jpg

5. After almost 2 minutes you should be on this screen

20180110_233949.jpg

Good luck!

CLOVER_7450_HS.zip