Pimp my Latitude 7480

Krupupakku

Ok, copied my Clover folder from EFI (USB) to EFI (SSD).

All working (audio, touchpad keyboard), but I lost my battery status. 

I tried to install rehabman ACPI battery kext, but not working. suggestions?

EDIT: I tried to touch acpi paragraph on clover configurator.

Adding FixDarwin7 and FixRegions, battery indicator back to work. but I lost Touchpad AGAIN T.T I tried to uncheck this two tics, but touchpad doesn't work anymore...

• Moderators

Remove ApplePS2Controller.kext from /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other, just use VoodooPS2Controller.kext

I see you have 2 audio kexts, AppleHDA_ALC256b.kext and VoodooHDA. Stick with AppleHDA_ALC256b, it helps enable HDMI Audio, don't think VoodooHDA does. You have 3 different ethernet kexts, though no harm having them, but you should determine what is the one you really need for this system.

removed ApplePS2Controller.kext from /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other, but situation didn't changed

removed VoodooHDA from S/L/E, audio not working anymore. 

Can you tell me how are called (and located) the three ethernet kext? I noticed that ethernet are is not working anymore. maybe the three kext are blocking each other.

• Moderators

the 3 ethernet kexts are:

IntelMausiEthernet

AtherosE2200Ethernet

RealtekRTL8111

According to IOReg file you should be using IntelMausiEthernet only. Check your Bios, make sure Legacy Option ROMs is disabled.

For audio, after removing VoodooHDA.kext, you'll need to repair permission and rebuild cache. Make sure AppleHDA in /S/L/E is there and is vanilla.

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

For touchpad, from what I remember, it should work at boot but will stop working after wake from sleep.

Legacy boot is enable because I have ubuntu on it. Does it affect in anything?

about audio, I tried to restore vanilla AppleHDA.kext but it doesn't work. maybe the other kext doesn't work at all.

and touchpad stopped working after touching plist but If I restore previous plist file it doesn't back to work.