Inspiron 15 7548: issues post High Sierra supplement update (10.13.2 17C205)

bonejoev

Thank you bronxteck I updated clover with the version you provided. on the other hand I was able to record the panic in slow motion using my iPhone and I paused frame and it looks like is caused by the com.apple.driver.appleintelbdwgraphicsframebuffer. what I'll do next is what Jake lo suggested regarding removing the ssdt tables and dropping it using clover. 

Thanks a lot for the help Jake, I was able to install the update as per you're suggestion. removed all other folders and kexts and placed the necessary kexts like  lilu.kext and intelgraphicsDMVfixup.kext, fakesmc.kext and also intelgraphicsfixup.kext in the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder and it fixed the com.apple.intelgraphicsframebuffer panic at the install macOS HD update boot partition. now the first try it gave me and error says that a file is either missing or corrupted to install update and try again, and since I was unable to find the update in the App Store I then ran this command in the terminal "sudo softwareupdate -ia" and the update was downloaded again and installed and then it prompted me to restart so I did, and it went through without a problem. hope this helps anyone with this exact issue.

post-105122-0-15763700-1516191354_thumb.jpeg