POST installation issues with El Captain on Dell E6430 with NVS5200m

Mateusz Pisarek

Hi, I made a backup of my previous EFI folder which worked before and install it over existing one...

all seems to work with camera...i red about usb , it can be connected with camera...whatever...now I have percentage of battery visible and when i click on it, it always says "calculating time remaining..."-not showing the time of the battery...

Can it be connected with too many kext in th EFI which has a conflict, sometimes i use different baterries with different capacities...

Thank u for the answar

I

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes battery precentage status is changing for a moment on X, when I clik on it it come back to percentage...Can it be connected with the fact of having 2 batery kexts on EFI SSD partition or having 2 battery kexts in Library? Same is happening with brightness...sometimes it change the brightness for a moment, looks like same issue...I was leading new kexts if the old one was not working...and sudenly all was working so I saved that folder...Can it be the problem? what u think? Thank you!

• Administrators

that picture shows that you might not have followed all the instructions. you have a few duplicate kexts also what is in sle folder probably should have been installed to /l/e but it could just as well probably run from the clover other folder. 

Yes u r right! after i installed your pack, i cannot load into the system-there was huge boot error!!...so i go back to the old files, now I downgraded the bios do A11 and nanosecod error dissapered!...only issues that left are:

1. Brightness is changing itself

2. Baterry calculating...

nest step: see if Jake is right..

JAKE, intsall them u mean copy from your folder to EFI Partiotion on SSD, than rebuild cache and than copy it to system extenstions???