Looking for Help - E7270 FullHD Touch IPS

burzlbaum

So the Hack is up and running like before xD

Everything perfect after Sleep. At Start I always got a black screen but was able to set it up to max to login. Then I usually send the Notebook to sleep and start working. Its a little bit annoying but it works. Still not satisfied with this "solution" but I guess its time to move on. My wife already asked me how much time i am going to spend on that thing. Looks like she is even more unhappy about the status quo :)

If one of you have any last ideas that would be awesome. If not its ok to me.

I am very thankful for all the help! I really appreciate that :)

Im gonna attach my EFI Folder (did some changes in the config.plist but the problem not controlling brightness was there before. Changed the EDID with an own created (but no changes to yours only the shown Screen in about that Mac and I put an own created (ssdtPRGen.sh-Beta 2) SSDT.AML into patched.

I also attached 1 system checking log and a log of IORegistryExplorer

At the beginning I only took AppleBack - BrcmF - BrcmP and the FakePC - Kexts to L/E and repaired cache with kext utility then I also used the DisableTu and EAPDFix but I didn't see any changes. What does this kext do?

hf_result.zip

Martin’s MacBook Pro.zip

EFI.zip

I am on 10.13.4 now and there are a few changes since my last post.

I don't need a custom EDID anymore to fix the Screen after Sleep and my Display doesn't turn black if the Brightness wasn't at max. level before restart.

The only problem im still facing is, that my Brightness Keys have no effect on brightness before sleep. The Icon shows up and is changing but the Brightness isn't. Only min. or max. Brightness is working. After Sleep everything works perfekt.

But for me that is something I can deal with. Now I set the Brightness I usually need before I restart and if I have to change it I send the dell to sleep.

Ill keep you updated and attach my current EFI Folder.

EFI.zip