External displays off SKL graphics under High Sierra

kushwavez

I've used BlackDragon's High Sierra black screen fix. Thanks problem solved, but with this I can't use external monitors, they're not recognized. only recognized when I start the system with VGA or HDMI plugged in, but then Internal display is turned off and I have to restart the system to make it work again.

With Sierra 10.12.6 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext rollback it's good, but after sleep Hardware decode is broken and every hardware accelerated apps freezing (Final Cut for example)

Have you got any idea to fix this?

Updated to 10.13.4: After the update I removed BlackDragon's Custom EDID Inject fix, sleep wake is native and working fine. Updated all kexts (intelgraphicsfixup, lilu, shiki, etc.) but again, no VGA & HDMI input, system didn't recognize them.

Tried the Sierra 10.12.6 "AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext" rollback again, VGA & HDMI works but after sleep wake hardware acceleration broke again, and hw accelerated apps & hd videos froze again.

disabling hardware acceleration: "defaults write com.apple.coremedia hardwareVideoDecoder disable" is not good because some apps forcing hw accelerate for running (Final Cut for ex.)