gtown

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

yes I have a 9010 with the four usb slots on the front with dvdrom and a 3770 ivy core but I do not  use the dgpu at the moment. it was for a multi monitor setup that I long sold off.  my 9010 originally came with hd2500 graphics which is why I upgraded to 3770 ivy with the hd4000 graphics

11 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

Strange in the screenshot, HDMI audio shows as IvyBridge. You could also try adding a supported dGPU.

Give this Config a try.

config.plist.zip

Same problem. No acceleration, 4MB gfx RAM.

Probably due to SandyBridge on 7 series board. I ordered a i5-3475s (HD4000). I read somebody else had success with it and HS. The i7-3770 is twice the price. So we'll see. Thanks.

Bronxtech - I might hit you up if I get stuck with the HD4000. Hopefully it will just work :)

• Administrators

What are your current SandyBridge settings?

• Fake iGPU id 0x01268086?
  • Inject Intel?
  • ig-platform-id xxxxxxxx?
  • SMBIOS macmini5,1 ?

You ought to choose one of the following HD3000 layouts in Clover, unless you inject this through DSDT of course:

HD3000_layouts.png

• Administrators

A few comments:

1. your Clover config fakes HD3000 iGPU id 0x01268086 but does not inject any HD3000 ig-layout-id. Your patched "System DSDT" does not either (and you load that table through Clover).
  2. why do you select "Load VBios" and "Patch VBios" in your Clover->Graphics settings?

I don't think you'll manage to get graphics acceleration that way...

If you look at the IOReg of a Mac Mini5,1 as availabe through the link posted here, you'll see that it's HD3000 iGPU@2 carries id 0x01268086 (which you've got covered) and uses snb-platform-id 0x10000300 (which you've not covered).

-> inject ig-layout-id 03000010 in your Clover config.

• Administrators

I guess you need to inject the SNB platform id as suggested in my previous answer.

But you can also try the following settings as mentioned here at IM:

• fake iGPU is 0x01168086
  • inject snb-platform-id 0x00010000
  • use SMBIOS iMac13,1 (you may also try iMac12,1 or iMac12,2)