E7240 Sierra New Installation

MiniAma

Hey I'm new here. Thiss is my 2nd time making an hackintosh built, first on a dell system.

So the problem i have is really simple, i know how to create the bootable version of OSX sierra tho i am doing this from a windows and have no access to mac. Problem i have is that i am not able to find a proper config.plist file yet to boot pass the initial stages.  So if anyone can point me in the right direction to where i can get a working config file.

My Specs are:

Intel I7 4600 2.10

Wifi: Intel(Plan to change it)

1366x768 display

8GB Ram

I also plan to install the mackintosh on a 16gb SSD is that possible? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot. Install completed and fully booted. I am just without sound and wifi. I installed an Atheros ar9565 wifi card. It's picked up via bios so i know its compatible with the system. On a previous hackintosh build, i had it using. But i am having a bit of issue install the ktext. I have yet to add the efi folder to the SSD.

Just wanted to know if you have any ktext or any directions on how to install it,, also how do i get sound. 

Am at Step 10, when i run the sh file after finally getting it to run..it doesn't generate a file. I assume the e7240 is a newer system so you i have to use the beta file. So when i go into my efi folder i see a ssdt-pnl.aml in the patched section. 

Is this supposed to happen?