vrebatta816

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Jake Lo said:

Replace into /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched

7480_vrebatta816.zip

Jake thanks again. Quick question, since I took the dw1560 card from my 7450 for testing purposes.  If I were to get a dw1830 card would it work out the box ? or should I just buy another dw1560.

catmater,

I haven't tested sleep as of yet. however, as soon as I get home I will give it a shot. nevertheless, I do remember closing the lid yesterday and minutes later I opened the laptop again and didn't see any issues there; I could be wrong though. But, in a couple of hours I will have a definitive answer.

thank you

11 hours ago, catmater said:

vrebatta816 , after notebook sleep - you have working touchpad ?

catmater, after closing the lid (which I'm assuming the computer goes to sleep) I have trackpad usage. however, when I go to the apple icon and select sleep in order to get back to the system I must hard reset the laptop. 

Jake, 

that did the trick thanks very much. 

Lastly, the only thing that doesn't work is the scrolling gestures other than this it works just like a mac and can be use as an everyday laptop. 

Question, if I were to add a real NVME drive to this device do I need to patch anything or everything should work out of the box since NVME is nativaly supported by high Sierra?

Hope this thread has helped anybody to make their latitude functional with an os like high Sierra

42 minutes ago, catmater said:

For closing the lid , you don't have wait enough, nb not completely going into sleep. For scrolling gestures try to replace vooodoo2pc.kexrts to smarttouchpad.kexts

catmater, 

I can confirm that there is no trackpad support after computer goes to sleep; only keyboard works. I will give that kext a try. 

Jake, thank you for the support. question,  do I need to establish power management ? I know there was a script for it what would you recommend?