Attached is my Clover Bootloader Folder and the KEXT drivers I used to install and run macOS High Sierra on my Dell M6800 with NVIDIA Quadro K3100M 4GB GFX Card. I have 12GB of DDR3 1600MHz Ram installed in 3 separate Banks/DIMM slots. I am currently running a vanilla macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 with the 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 (Haswell E). I have my High Sierra installed on my SK hynix SH920 SSD with the Apple File System (APFS) though it is not suggested for Hackintosh, it works fine on this machine. The High Sierra installation indicates that the SATA drivers running on it uses the Intel 8 Series Chipset with no TRIM support. My M6800 does NOT have a Webcam so IDK the answers to if yours will work or not. I do use a USB Logitech HD Webcam C615 1080p camera I have had for years and it works just fine.

If you do not know already, you will need to have access to a separate Mac or have some version of macOS installed in order to create your USB. I am not the person to ask for help with that unfortunately. I will help if you ask kindly. 

Installation: Simply DELETE your EFI folder on your USB and PASTE mine where yours was [IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A DELL M6800 or similar DO NOT DO IT TO YOURSELF].

After a successful boot and installation of macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 you can also use Clover Configurator to Mount your hidden EFI partition and DELETE and PASTE these files to that as well. I also suggest using KEXT WIZARD or KEXT UTILITY to install each and every kext in the ZIP attached.

What's Working:

Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).

Wi-Fi (AirPort Extreme) via Broadcom BCM43xx.

2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0 and the 1 USB/eSATA on the back.

KeyBoard.

TouchPad (only when USB mouse is not plugged in at boot and it is SLOW unadjustable, it's terrible use a USB mouse).

iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime, AppStore work perfectly.

NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.

DVD-Drive/Burning if you even care to use CD, DVD disk.

What does NOT work (at least for me):

Bluetooth (I will update ASAP)

2 USBs on right side are unresponsive.

Ethernet/RJ-45 (I know I can fix it, but I don't use a wire. I will include a KEXT to fix this later)

Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

Native Sound (I am working on finding a solution without using VooDoo).

No Card Readers work (Personally IDC for them. I like digital, but I love USB, so I will work on that.)

Any questions about any of the above feel free to ask!!

Dell m6800 HS 10.13.4.zip

Dell m6800 HS 10.13.4.zip#UPDATE AS OF APRIL 19, 2018 Thursday, 9:20 AM EST

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]

Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).

2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0 and the 1 USB/eSATA on the back.

KeyBoard.

TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)

NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.

Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )

Ethernet/RJ-45

2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0

Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]

Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

No Card Readers work (Personally IDC for them. I like digital, but I love USB, so I will work on that.)

Headphone Jack (Excessive Static)

• Moderators

To fix headphone static noise

Add CodecCommander to /Library/Extensions

Repair permission and rebuild cache

To add SDCard reader, run attached DPCI and post output here

dspci

To determine which ethernet kext you actually need since you have 3-4 of them install, run IORegistryExplorer and save it here for review

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

• Thanks 1

#UPDATE AS OF APRIL 27, 2018 Thursday, 3:53 PM EST

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

After you figure out how to get High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.4 installed to a USB with Clover Bootloader, and you're loaded onto MacOS High Sierra:

Download Clover Configurator and MOUNT your partition and OPEN it to reveal your EFI folder. Delete it.

Simply download the attached ZIP and unzip it by double clicking it. Then copy and paste the EFI folder you unzipped to the location of your mounted partition.

Done. Enjoy. Special thanks to Jake Lo !

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]

2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0/3.0 and the 1 USB 2.0/eSATA on the back.

KeyBoard.

TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)

Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )

Ethernet/RJ-45

2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0/3.0

Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)

SD Card Readers

Headphone Jack (Excessive Static occurs when CodecCommander.kext is not installed into Library/Extensions... See Below)

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]

Indication lights, such as Num lock, Bluetooth, WiFi, and Charging. -- Who cares as long as the machine functions fully right? =]

Dell m6800 HS 10.13.4.zip

• Thanks 1

Affirmative. It works after I put a copy of CodecCommander.kext into folder /Library/Extensions.

Note: In High Sierra you must "repair permissions and rebuild cache" using Disk Utility and perform First Aid on the hard drive of your Hackintosh build. Programs such as, Kext Utility and Kext Wizard, will NOT help! ALSO, once the computer goes to sleep the sound stops. From here you have three options:

1.) Plug headphones, then unplug them, and boom sound is back.

2.) Settings < Energy Saver < Put the sleep time to NEVER.

3.) Restart your Hackintosh.