[SOLVED] E7270 nvme not showing up for install

rj7766

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can it again and disabled the edid injection through the options...  same black screen...  not sure why  but ever since i started over everything is alot faster..  booting into the clover bootloader was real slow before .....   does having the touch screen make a difference with the black screen.    i also saw a power management error about not recognizing the cpu 

Ah...   i messed with a few things.....   first of all i got into the installer.   Now it gave me the language selection..  did not do that before i started over on my usb drive.

what i changed/ did different...   

checked dell smbios box

on the drop ssdt section i  did not check the one entry that had letters after ssdt instead of numbers 

when i selected verbose and debug i uncheck all the other boxes.

also did the unselect edid injection

not sure which of those fixed it  not sure which of those you intended me to do the first time and i misunderstood.

how can i go about making the usb work without making changes so that  when i move the efi partition to the ssd it boots correctly

upon a retest it appears your original suggestion and unchecking the edid injection get me to the installer with the drive showing up.....  so how can i get clover set to boot correctly now? with out changing those setting

everything worked.. i installed mac os  and after last reboot i got only the installer..  added the APFS driver and got into the install..   clover showed all the ssd partitions with a black and yellow striped box..   will that go away or do i need some icon files somewhere?