Haier Y11B: Sierra installation 10.12.6 HELP!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Bronxteck said:

what does linux have to do with OSX? unless you know how to port the driver.

Yes I'm thinking about Porting, I have never done anything like this before! Need a proper guide.
Also here's the link and Screenshots from the thread:

https://medium.com/@muneebsajjad/install-ubuntu-on-haier-y11b-laptop-solve-storage-problem-df641d724d47

11.JPG

22.JPG

Update @Bronxteck @Jake Lo:

1. With this software, my Wlan Card is Partially working, like When I'm sitting right next to the router, it detects the Wifi, otherwise it doesn't. Quite sure this is because of diffrent models, (BU and B). Can you help me with this or give a patch or something? (Screenshot Attached below)
  2. There is another problem, In System Preferences --> Network, my Wifi is connected. But on the Taskbar the Icon is gone. How do I fix this? (Screenshot Attached below)
  3. Also When I wake my laptop from Sleep, my touch doesn't work!
  4. Also How do I fix FaceTime & iMessage.
  5. And my Audio is also not working, even tho I did what you asked me to do, Move files from LE to specified place.

• Administrators

if you have a dual band wifi network 2.4 / 5g try renaming them differently  to separate them .they might be conflicting also if you have messed with the wifi card make sure your antennas are seated properly on the card

6 hours ago, Bronxteck said:

if you have a dual band wifi network 2.4 / 5g try renaming them differently  to separate them .they might be conflicting also if you have messed with the wifi card make sure your antennas are seated properly on the card

I fixed the Signal Problem, then you tell me how I can activate iMessage and FaceTime? iCloud is working. But I followed all the guides out there for FaceTime and iMessage but it doesn't seem to work!! Can't even login.

Also how to fix Audio, bearly can hear it! and my Microphone is not working as well! :(

Guys I have an Intel HD Graphics 5300,

I have followed up on a few threads to fix my iMessage and FaceTime, Hasnt worked yet. It does log in, but I get the customer code. I have questions:

• NVIDIA web drivers, What will happen If I install this? Even tho i have nothing related NVIDIA but I guide said to use.
  • How do I check if NVRAM is enabled (Required)
  • Also my SMBIOS is seto MacBook Pro 8,1 I think, what will happen if I change it to iMac, just for the sake of iMessage checking?
  • Can I I install EmuVariableUEFI-64 on my mac? @According to some thread.

Thanak You, please respond.