Haier Y11B: Sierra installation 10.12.6 HELP!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bronxteck said:

it looks like you have an osx disk in pic

The only options are OSX (USB Installer) and Windows, did the show all HDD in clover menu but it doesnt show

Just now, Jake Lo said:

It has not complete yet, problem need a second reboot. 

So boot with USB installer and then select the newly install drive to continue installation

I did boot with USB Installer, it took 2 minutes to load and went to same Welcome Screen, From there I clicked on apple logo and clicked on "Select Disk" It only showed 2, SSD with Windows and my USB Installer. 

3 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

No, I mean to select F12 or whatever to get to the Boot option. Select the USB installer, this will boot to the Clover GUI.

From there choose the newly installed drive to continue installation.

Look at the Clover Picture I uploaded above, It doesn’t show newly installed Drive that is the problem. Can it be a Clover issue?

i used latest Clover, Installed it first then Used your Generic EFI and Bootpack for Sierra.

5 minutes ago, Jake Lo said:

No, I mean to select F12 or whatever to get to the Boot option. Select the USB installer, this will boot to the Clover GUI.

From there choose the newly installed drive to continue installation.

This is th HDD, you can see there’s some space used but it won’t come on Clover

image.jpg

Fromt the USB Installer, I booted into Installation again and from there I clicked on Verify, Below you can see the “KK” Drive which is the HDD I installed OS on:

From what I think Issue is with Clover.