Help me fix shutdown asus k43e

vinh1978

14 hours ago, EMlyDinEsH said:

Are you using patched DSDT from old bios ? sometimes it could be the reason.  As per your logs, I see there were some kernel panics from the network kext "ALXEthernet". Try to remove this and test. How did you patch DSDT ? What patches you applied ?

Hi @EMlyDinEsH

No? bios lates is 219, i patched dsdt from this bios. Yeh. I del kext ALXEthernet before pannics, now  it don't happen anymore. I patched dsdt from data olarila.com. I apply patches (PNLF, LPC, EHCx, XHCI, HDEF, LAN, SATA, SBUS, BUS1, SHUTDOWN, HPET, IRQs, RTC, Fix Erros and Warnings, IMEI, DARWIN, RENAME). I'm sorry, I didn't remembered anymore😀

I tks so much

@vinh1978, whenever you try something new suggested by some member and yet are unable to fix the problem then when you report back (after trying) you are expected to provide new problem reporting files (it is written clearly in FAQ thread for gen_debug). Why submit new files everytime you try changing something? Coz, if you change the files many other things also change and they help keep track of how close we are from fixing the problem. Without new files after change, it is like shooting in the darkness and hoping to hit the bull's eye. Hope you understand.

Regards

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bronxteck said:

did you rebuild your caches when you removed and replaced the kexts? the old kext might be in relinked kernel cache if you used L/E or S/L/E/.

tks u

i only used in clover/kext/other