Can't boot into 10.13.4 on my e7470 by dropping OEM

jfrank58

Thank you for your responses. I have "fix headers" selected, and have tried replacing "contents" in EFI/Clover as suggested by Jake but still fails to boot. My Bios indicates version 1.18.5. This screen shows where boot stalls

IMAG0102-20180526-154810680.jpg

IMAG0103-20180526-154809486.jpg

• Moderators

with the updated files, check for FixHeaders at Clover boot Options and try again.

If still fails, then try booting to Clover GUI, hit F4. Now compress and attach the Clover folder here.

Will need to patch your personal files for you

Thank you for you attention to this Jake. I've attached files produced with F4. In bios I have serial port = turned off,  TPM turned off, legacy bios=turned off. AHCI, and no secure boot. The attachment marked sunday7470 doesn't boot, and just for comparison the one marked "this config boots" is the one that does booth but that without dropping OEM and I get no HDMI audio

Thank you

sunday7470.zip

this config list boots.zip

That works! Thank you so very much. I was stumped. Also can you share with me what Bios settings should be off? I have turned off: serial port, TPM security and legacy Bios.

Do I need to drop anything else in Bios? Thank you again for your kind help

Jack

Thank you again as almost everything smooth. However when laptop lid is closed and then reopened (sleep) the Bluetooth is not available after sleep. Is there a setting for this?

Thank you again

Jack