DelL Latitude E6230 under Mojave 10.14 Beta

antikaz

• Administrators

Disable Bluetooth in your BIOS settings if you want to use the BT module of the card. Otherwise the built-in DW380 module takes precedence.

Then make sure that:

1. your combo card is inserted in the full size WWAN slot: it's combo mini-PCIe/USB. I'm pretty sure that the other 2 x 1/2 size slots (one labelled WLAN) are mini-PCIe only and therefore of no use for Bluetooth.
  2. all your USB ports are fully functional

My devices is look like this. I tried in WWAN port but not worked. I hold with my fingers and WIfi worked but BT not.

Maybe my card is unsupported. This is not apple card.

IMG_0974.jpg

And another question. Is other way to have BT and Handoff. Is possible with Dell DW380? or single BT module?

• Administrators

You need a BT4.0 compatible Bluetooth module to get Handoff working. It will not work with DW380 which will only get you basic BT functionality. If you want BT, handoff or AirDrop to work like on a Mac, I can only suggest/recommend you got for an Apple BCM94360CD or similar. That's what I've fitted to my E6220/E6230 laptops and I never need to worry about anything anymore.

I found solution in this site:

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/292542-airport-pcie-half-mini/?page=1

I install kext and enable Handoff in Clover like Jay Lo show me. 

Now I have BT working and Handoff is show in Dock but when I open Safari or other app it is empty. I have information that Handoff couldn't sent media. I have polish language so I don't know how it is gone be in English. 

My BT also have problem with AirPods. When I try switch audio the loosing connection. Only way is pair again. But when I listen audio they play but have many problems and stop playing. I don't know if I have proper kext or can I do something else.

I think problem is with SSDT & DSDT maybe. When I don't doo anything BT plays fine but when I open any app playing have problems and loosing connection. When CPU have other work, then BT have problems.