DW1560 slow bluetooth connection

cjbconnor

Just got the DW1560 from eBay to get wifi and bluetooth working on my Inspiron 7548. Wifi works great at full speed and good signal. Bluetooth doesn't work as well. I had the original Intel wifi/bt card in before, and the bluetooth for that worked great. It connected to my magic keyboard and there was no lag. With the DW1560 however, there's a good 20-30 seconds of lag before what I typed actually happens. I checked and the signal to the keyboard is pretty good at around -35dBm. Also, I can't connect to any other bluetooth devices, like a mouse. They show up in settings but never actually connect. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, need help here

I have the same DW1560. My BT works with BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext. Can detect and connect to any devices, can switch it ON and OFF properly.

But the problem starts after sleep. BT shows up on system preferences, system Information, and IOreg, and i can see on the system info that the correct BT firmware is uploaded as well. Everything seems fine, but the problem is I cannot turn ON the radio properly, i need a sleep-wake after pressing the "Turn Bluetooth On" button to make it work. After a sleep-wake i can see my BT turned ON, can connect to devices. But when i press the "Turn Off Bluetooth" button, i will not able to make it ON again without another sleep-wake process.

Any help for this?

debug_9236.zip

BT Logs.zip