joseph benigno Jr.

[SUCCESS]Dell Optiplex 9020 micro El Capitan / High Sierra

Hello! 

I decided to make a new thread, so I won't be hijacking another member's thread. I have an Optiplex 9020 micro pc variant, running on an i5 4590 (haswell), intel 4600 (onboard gpu), 8gb RAM, 500gb HDD (not SSD). I followed @Jake Lo's guide and I was able to create an El Capitan usb installer, I was able to boot to clover and start os install but during installation, after a few minutes where apple logo appeared with progress bar, it just stopped and screen showed a stop symbol.

I'm wondering if it is because i'm not using an SSD or something else? 

small.jpg

Ok so here are the errors (I think):

-AppleUSBLegacyRoot::usbServiceCallGated::failed to attach or start legacy service

-bluetoothFamily][SearcghForTransportEventTimeOutHandler]-- Missing Bluetoot Controller Transport!

try disabling com port in BIOS

are you connected to the DP port? 

VGA port won't work.

haha I most broke the DP port. I forced an hdmi cable thinking its an HDMI port. Yes I was using VGA. Need to buy a DP adapter then I guess. Thanks, I'll post an update as soon as I get a cable.

Disabled com port and now using the DP port, unfortunately I'm still getting the same errors. Tried to disable wifi and bluetooth in BIOS but to no avail. Is it possible that I messed something up during the clover installation?