Inspiron 7370: unable to obtain graphics acceleration

tikizondo94

Well i ran setup_var 0x76D 0x05  and nothing exploded lol. But im still having the same issue. Machine still locks at the IOScreenLockState. Tried using 59160000. Also the new Clover Revision has a few new PlatformIDs to try. I tried them both for the UHD620. 0x59160009 and 0x59180002. Neither worked. 59180002 booted my screen to a crazy flashing artifact. And 59160009 just loaded the OS without QE/CI. Like using an invalid ID. Im kinda at a loss here. Any ideas guys?

I have not yet. Im still running 10.13.6. I can reformat and install 10.14 though. Im using rehabs appleintelbacklightinjector process, with and SSDT-PNLF and kext to patch. But honestly ive never got backlight to implement correctly using this method. I may try yours. Also Ive still tried modding my EDID values but without darwin dumper working correctly to create an EDID.bin file im kinda lost. Ill attach my EDID data and a current bootlog with EDID data in it if anyone can help. 

EDID Data.zip

bootlog.txt.zip

Well ive installed the latest 10.14 PB. Install went flawless. Ive tried MacBookPro 14.1 and the Latest 15.2 SMBios. Using 59160000 PlatformID. Still seems to be locking at the same point. IOScreenLockState in verbose. hmmm. I wonder if using an iMac Smbios would make a difference? Some iMacs use eDP for there internal display connection. Any ideas? Also tried addPNLF and setintelbacklight settings. Dosent seem to make a difference.