(SOLVED :)) High Sierra - Dell latitude 7480 - :/ please help (keyboard/trackpad/bluetooth and wifi)!!

karde

I want to really thank your @Jake Lo , @Hervé and @Bronxteck for your help guys, thanks for taking your time helping me out!!

Attaching my working efi folder and my bios settings, keep in mind disabling bluetooth is for my preference :).

Please - everyone reading this, donate a few bucks to this wonderful website, if you gain from their help show appreciation :), I'm glad that this site exist :)!

EFI from 7480 working high sierra.zip

MY SETTINGS TO INSTALL WITH USB KEYBOARD / MOUSE.

BIOS Settings - I'm using BIOS 1.10.1:

Before installation:

Set to "Load Default", Apply, then set the following:
TPM = Disabled
Secure Boot = Disabled
UEFI = Enabled
SATA Operation = AHCI
Wake on Lan /WLan = Disabled

Enable Legacy Option ROMs = Enabled (Enable Attempt legacy boot no checked)
Post behaviour / Mouse Tochpad = Try chaning this to PS2 Mouse or other if you can't use mouse during install

After installation:
Set to "Load Default", Apply, then set the following:
TPM = Disabled
Secure Boot = Disabled
UEFI = Enabled
SATA Operation = AHCI
Wake on Lan /WLan = Disabled

Enable Legacy Option ROMs = Disabled (Enable Attempt legacy boot no checked)
Post behaviour / Mouse Tochpad = Touchpad/PS-2 Mouse

Disable bluetooth under:
Wireless / Wireless Device Enable / Bluetooth unchecked

Hmm, no but try to install from this (with usb keyboard and mouse):

Try to make a bootable usb following the below guide:

Format your drive as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), name it MyVolume just to make the below command easy.

Open a terminal window, copy the below (have your High Sierra download in your Application folder).

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app

Download and install clover for High Sierra on your usb (make sure you select your USB during installation!)
Make sure you select your boot option for your bios, ex. uefi and select Driver64UEFI/OsxAptioFix2Drv-64 in clover.

Drag and replace your efi folder with the attached folder.

Drag Clover to your usb, not your efi partion the other one.
Restart and select your new boot and install.

After installation install clover to your new OSX drive and drag your kext as above (replace your efi folder with attached).

EFI install.zip