Dell Latitude e7270 Stuck at creating ram disk for /var/log

Atomius Tech

• Moderators

Not supported means NOT supported.

If there's such a patch or kexts that will make it work, we would have added them and not said it's NOT supported.

I know you're new to the Hackintosh world, but it's been well known across all Hackintosh forums that you must replace the Intel card with a Mac supported card.

There were some effort in trying to add support but has since been abandoned.

https://github.com/ammulder/AppleIntelWiFiMVM/releases/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so here's the issues I've noticed so far:

• No wifi (Since my internet card isn't compatible, I'll need to buy an adapter. I'm going to buy a TP-Link TL-WN823N N300 Mini USB Wifi Adapter since there has been success with it
  • Ethernet not working despite disabling legacy boot
  • Battery running out fast
  • Fan not working

• Moderators

Ok, let's see if we're on the right page...

I see "glan" and "IntelMausiEthernet" in IOReg so ethernet is loaded

So your issue is it's not connecting to the ethernet or not obtaining an IP?

Have you check if the cable is good or securely connected?

Alright, so I've tried with over 3 different ethernet cables, when I plug them in, the text changes from cable unplugged, to no connection, and then back to unplugged. It usually happens within intervals of 4 seconds or so in a loop. Also, I've noticed that caps lock has to be pressed 2 times for it to work, so that's that. The main issue I've noticed after properly testing the computer in day-to-day tasks is how fast it runs out of battery. Within less than 45 minutes, I'm down to 17%. So that's a bit of a problem I didn't have with windows nor linux.