[SOLVED] Help Booting High Sierra on E5470

Phaetherap

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Try going into Options when you see the Clover loader, use the right arrow to navigate

Select ACPI patching-> Tables Dropping->

Go all the way down and deselect Drop all OEM SSDT

Check all the Drop "SSDT-xx" below that

Select Return

Change DSDT name: BIOS.aml 

Select Return, Return

Hit spacebar to select Verbose mode + debug 0x100 mode

Got it to work using kexts and config.plist of E7470 guide for High Sierra and ACPI files that you provided here, It's working now, except for the VGA port, external monitor isn't working is there some workaround for it! (can't write question mark), and keyboard forward slash isn't working.

17 minutes ago, Phaetherap said:

HDMI works, do you need that I plug VGA and debug? or plug HDMI and debug?

Hey VGA are not supported by Apple.

If you want, you can do a test with VoodooHDA, and delete the AppleALC + Lilu + WhateverGreen.

Is a TEST! 😜

Understood, once I had an Acer E574G-574L that Works with VGA I think, But Whatever I can buy an VGA to hdmi Adapter.

When I have a little time I'll test, but I think that my earlier issue with panic was caused by WhateverGreen, now I'm using the kexts of WhateverGreen Separately

On 8/11/2018 at 1:12 AM, Phaetherap said:

Got it to work using kexts and config.plist of E7470 guide for High Sierra and ACPI files that you provided here, It's working now, except for the VGA port, external monitor isn't working is there some workaround for it! (can't write question mark), and keyboard forward slash isn't working.

Hey man, which ACPI files would these be?

thanks