Dell Vostro 3446 high Sierra

Abhishek Pal

• Moderators

You won't see anything, it's all done in the background.

To see the file, you go the same way as well you're replacing the files. 

Mount it on your running system and look inside the Origin folder, make sure it's populated

Compress and attach it here 

Hello Jake,

several attempts, but not able to populate origin folder it is always blank for me. Am I doing something wrong? I followed every word of Clover installation method then replaced the files which you gave. Also I tried with the files which were mentioned in the other post from this forum who had the same laptop. No avail at all. Also the boot stucks right the place posted earlier. 

I also tried the same with Sierra instead of high Sierra. The result is astonishingly same. 

Can you help me out?

In the other post, he mentions that "Haswell Patch + Kernel support CPU + xcpm (without any one it will NOT boot)". Do you think this can be an issue.? 

• Moderators

The files gets extracted to the disk that you're booting from. So if you're booting from the USB, and press F4 or Fn+F4 (maybe do both), then the files get extracted to the USB drive. You can then mount the USB EFI partition from a running system. Check the Origin folder for files and attach the folder.

"Haswell Patch + Kernel support CPU + xcpm are already enabled in the Config I attached, so that's not the issue, besides it was booting, just stalled somewhere.