White apple screen hangs and doesn't boot anymore

Artisto

My Asus k-53E/clover after working excellent after all this time suddenly stopped booting up and now only hangs on the apple screen after a progress bar which takes a very long time to complete then shows nothing for.   I tried recreating a unifail installer and everything seems to work against me.  The unifail installer goes nowhere after a longtime copying files and never does so.   My next option is to try using my hack (which I'm not familiar with) but after watching a video on how to do so, there seems to require a DMG file that I can't locate.  I have my copy of Mountain Lion in my applications folder on another mac and through the unifail method would only require that much.  Myhack seems to require loading the DMG file which I have no idea how to get. 

Also, after so much looking around for explanations to installing clover, I still can't understand which options to select from a complicated dialogue box to get my system going correctly.  Can anyone please help? 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the quick reply, that was the first thing I did and saw nothing alarming or unusual or any other error, either way I will provide a shot of what it does, maybe...I'm afraid to restart it.  It just said something like thank you end of all processes or something similar.

PLEASE !  I need help now my desktop is doing the same!   I can't get into my desktop unless I boot with -x.   unifail doesn't seem to work anymore at all because it gets stuck on copying files.  I tried my hack on my other IMAC which doesn't require a password but it want's a SU ROOT before it does anything and I don't know what t he su root is.  Multiple guesses get me nowhere!   I am completely stuck...

I then tried to reinstall chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) (chameleon, stolen and rebranded) on my desktop in safe mode and now it just hangs on the white screen.  It won't boot at all  !!!    PLEASE HELP WHAT DO I DO? 

My Desktop is a
Blackintosh/Customac
GA Z87x-OC MOBO
32 RAM Corsair RIpJaws
GEFOrce VideoCard
Watercooled i7 Haswell 4790k
Corsair PSU 1080 Watt

I still don't understand clover,  I tried to consider how to create a clover usb and I don't know what options to select because nothing is clear about this online anywhere!  I'm not a computer programmer!   PLEASE HELP!!!!

Sorry for getting off topic just very anguished that both my systems coincidently appear to be damaged.

On my Asus K53 E   I'm running Clover version 3974 MOUNTAIN LION .  When I start my Asus, clover appears, but after that the apple logo screen comes up and a progress bar appears, it goes for a long time then nothing happens.  I tried to reinstall OS X and the partition will not appear, I then tried to repair the partition and the partition appears as corrupted therefore not appearing as an option for installation source. 

Can I still recover my data off the partition ?