[HAIER Y11B]: Help with Mic & Battery Charge

Hello Everyone,

I'm using macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), I'm having problems with my Microphone not working and that the Laptop takes way too long to charge. The battery is now giving me 3 Hours of backup time (max) which is better than before but still not good, after Jake_Lo guided me to update my SSDT.aml as I quote;

On 8/13/2018 at 4:26 AM, Jake Lo said:

If you're going to use SSDT.am from ssdtPRGen.sh, you should disable PluginType in the Config file, they are mutually exclusive.

Then generate a new one for 10.13.6, current one in your Patched folder is for 10.12.6.

If you're going leave PluginType enabled, then remove SSDT.aml.

Query:

• How can the problem be eliminated? According to the "System Information" driver is installed.
  • Also I think this can be because of not having a proper driver? Because I think my Speaker doesn't give me that much loudness.
  • Battery charging takes 3-4 Hours, it's really slow.

System Specs:

System Manufacturer: Haier Computer

System Model: Y11B

Processor: Intel Broadwell Core M-5Y10c CPU @800MHz (dual core), ~1.0GHzGraphics : Intel Broadwell HD Graphics 5300

Resolution: 1366 x 768(p)

Audio: ALC269 (10EC:0269)

Ram: 4GB

Your replies will be helpful,
Regards.

Attached System Information:

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 11.53.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 11.53.54 PM.png

• Administrators

I can't see how battery charging time would be OS related. More likely BIOs settings or low-wattage charger, hence long charging time.

Re: microphone, what does your audio PrefPane show? Do you see movement in the input level bar if you make some noise around the mike?