Installing/upgrading to Mojave - Optiplex 9020 (HD4600)

naulaksan

Hi All,

Thanks for all the hard work on this Bootpack. I updated the BIOS to A22 and set the values as they should be (UEFI Boot as well).

I’m having a bit of an issue. 

I have the installer booting successfully, however, I have an RX 570 8GB that was working fine in my Z77 build with no flags. In this build, when it would normally show the boot screen, it shows only a black screen.

Other than that, the system seems to be booting normally.

Any ideas with settings I can play with on the bootpack from page 3? I’ve tried deleting Whatevergreen and BCRM fixup (as I’m using a native airport card in a pcie adapter).I have also tried with/without RadeonDeInt in Clover. I've also tried booting with/without Intel graphics enabled.

It's a bit maddening because the config seems to be tuned perfectly - it's probably the fastest booting hack I've ever had. Just this last hurdle.

Thanks,

Mike

Stuck Installing Mojave. I installed Clover r4813 into the USB, then updated the EFI/clover/kext with Jake's bootpack and updated config.plist. What could this be?

This is a 9020 micro, which runs High Sierra without issues except for sleep. Thanks in advance.

IMG_20190106_121934.jpg