[SOLVED] Intel HD 530 Mobile - HDMI\VGA not working - 10.14.1

kushwavez

Dear mates, yesterday I installed Mojave 10.14 on my system. The thing is that HDMI\VGA is not recognised, just when I start the system with cable plugged in. Was fine on Sierra 10.12.6. I saw some port patch, but they are for desktop version, not mobile. Also tried to replace AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext with same kext from Sierra> fixed the problem, but a new problem came up: After sleep PVAP - Hardware encoding broke result in application freezing, video freezing (Safari, yt, pictures, Final Cut, FaceTime, etc.) I can disable Hardware encoding, but then some features not working (Final cut, can't open pictures, thumbnails always loading, etc.).

Using platform-id: 0x191b0000 

Use this fix to get VGA/HDMI working: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/316573-sierra-applegraphicsdevicepolicy-clover-patch/

Last: No audio on HDMI

Fixed HDMI Audio by installing "FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext"

System: Acer Aspire V5-591G-55TU

CPU: i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz

RAM: 8 GB DDR4 (4+4)

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 + GTX 950M (disabled)

UPDATE:

Updated to 10.14.1 and my outputs are gone again. > To solve this use the "AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext" from 10.14

Attaching the clover folder, IOReg

• Administrators

There's been very little to no support for VGA since Ivy Bridge generation.

You can look up the various patching guides posted in the Graphics R&D section for guidance on how to patch your particular SKL framebuffer layout. The principles remain the same since 4th gen Haswell graphics.

Thanks for help!

I found your guide, and I looked up my SKLFrameBuffer table, but that was good. Then I patched AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy with Clover and that is worked for me! HDMI & VGA & Internal are working now. 

Patch source: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/316573-sierra-applegraphicsdevicepolicy-clover-patch/

The last thing is HDMI audio, there is no audio on HDMI 

Képernyőfotó 2018-09-28 - 18.34.56.png

Képernyőfotó 2018-09-28 - 18.35.08.png