Dell Vostro 5568 - Mojave

woainba15

• Administrators

Dear @woainba15

I saw the same KP when I used the latest whatevergreen.kext (that combines both intel and and graphics fixes) to boot high sierra 10.13.6. I had no issue using the last intel graphics fixes lilu kexts. So I think there is an issue with whatevergreen kext when it comes to intel igpu. It works fine with my amd dgpu.

Did you try with the 10.13.6 clover bootpack to boot mojave? Just try to use the same kexts but install the latest clover. I will try to install mojave on my laptop when I have time later.

3 hours ago, Syonagar said:

Dear @woainba15

I saw the same KP when I used the latest whatevergreen.kext (that combines both intel and and graphics fixes) to boot high sierra 10.13.6. I had no issue using the last intel graphics fixes lilu kexts. So I think there is an issue with whatevergreen kext when it comes to intel igpu. It works fine with my amd dgpu.

Did you try with the 10.13.6 clover bootpack to boot mojave? Just try to use the same kexts but install the latest clover. I will try to install mojave on my laptop when I have time later.

Hi Syonagar,

Yes, the clover bootpack is from 10.13.6, I just update the latest kexts, and install the latest clover.

After install the Mojave on Dell Vostro 5568 with Jake's clover files, the HDMI is not work.

So after google, I used Intel-FB-Patcher to patch the GPU and Audio, now the HDMI is working fine, and the sound is working fine with internal speakers and internal microphone, but the headphone port is not working.

It's available to use. 

1945053706_ScreenShot2018-10-05at9_58_20PM.png.8a1106a63789bff1a3a5953604a7ebf4.png

CLOVER.zip

• Moderators

Yes, my aim was to get it install 1st and then work on the details later.

try layout-id 11

HDMI audio working?

Sleep / wake with no issue?

I see you added the EDID back, is it still necessary?

Try using the patcher to create USB port kext and you can then remove the USBInjectAll + Config patch