E7450 boot issue

acquarius.13

Hi folks,

my system in signature is not able to boot anymore. It reboots automatically after a few seconds. At clover bootscreen, I hit space bar and verbose plus debug 0x100 and the result is in the pic attached. 

I can partially solve only if I boot from another SSD, I replace the EFI folder with a backupped one but at reboot the problem is still there. The system does not boot even without injected.  

Clover: r4700

Any idea?

thanks,

Marco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE: 26/10

System keep rebooting in any case. I didn’t solve anything. 

I loaded default bios values and then activated uefi boot mode, legacy boot mode, AHCI sata and disabled secure boot. 

Now I get the deny symbol and I cannot boot 

can you please give a me an help? 

Thanks

• Administrators

well what exactly happened that it does not boot anymore? mac os update? clover update? driver update? it looks like EAPDFix is having issues detecting audio device and then it stalls at RTC? did you change any patches in clover config?

It is caused by clover update (4674-->4700). So, I downgraded to the previous version (4674). Initially worked, but at the next boot the problem came again. I didn't change any patch in clover config. I can post it if needed. EAPDFix is the same version (2.3) and I never changed it.

In these days I made a lot of attempts with experimental DSDT (patched by myself with some help) but I performed these experiments in an external SSD. I don't know if this can be the cause

I'm attempting many times deleting the EFI folder from EFI partition and replacing it with a backupped one (the oldest is 4458, the newest 4700). 

Sometimes the system boots correctly, but only once. At reboot it fails again.

I was able to boot with EFI folder of r4700 and after hitting F4 and F2 (I remembered the sequence) I was able to generate a complete debug.

Hope this can help in finding a solution.

Please help me!!

Jake already told you that your DropTables is not good in another thread. You still have CpuPm instead of CpuSsdt there. Fix that first.

Remove AptioMemoryFix.efi from drivers64UEFI. Where that came from?

Remove ssdt.aml from your ACPI/patched and do not generate new one.